We provide security solutions for Cannabis/Marijuana establishments of all types, including:
Social Consumption Facilities
Security/Risk Management Consulting for Cannabis Facilities
Cannabis establishments face unique and unprecedented physical and cybersecurity concerns. The Edward Davis Company has developed expertise in securing the burgeoning medical and adult-use marijuana establishments in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and other emerging markets.
We understand the primary risk points that exist in the industry and can tailor security goals and objectives to ensure maximum loss prevention, compliance and community/local law enforcement satisfaction. We have the team, expertise, professionalism, connections, and local knowledge to assist our clients in their efforts to open and operate successful and welcomed medical and recreational cannabis cultivation and retail establishments.
- Political risk management
- Security risk management
- Brand risk management
- Neighborhood Education/Outreach
- Local Law Enforcement Liaising
Security Planning & Design
Security Plan, Policy and Procedure Development
- The Edward Davis Company can compile security measures and policies into a detailed and comprehensive security plan aligned with all regulatory requirements and demonstrated best practices. The Davis Team has developed Standard Security Operating Policies, Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning, and Special Event Security Plan (i.e. Hard Opening Day) for our cannabis industry clients.
Security Schematic Design
- The Edward Davis Company partners with established security systems design experts and can design the security architecture for your cannabis establishment including:
- Access Control
- Visitor Management
- Video Surveillance
- Intrusion Detection
- Alarm Systems
Threat, Vulnerability and Risk Assessment (TVRA)
- The Edward Davis Company can conduct a comprehensive review of your prospective or active medical or adult-use cannabis establishment. Assess establishment surroundings, operating policies procedures, security technology, emergency preparedness and response plans to identify vulnerabilities and threats. Davis Team subject matter experts will recommend industry standard/best practice solutions.
- Baseline/Ongoing Assessment
Security Operations Audit
- The Edward Davis Company can observe your establishment’s operations purpose of the exercise was to provide a security audit of the delivery process/protocols.
Inventory and/or Cash Transport Operations/Management
Penetration (Red Ball, Red Team) Testing
Penetration testing is intended to increase an organization’s understanding of their security operations and to test just how effective those security policies, procedures and trainings are when put to test.
The Edward Davis Company can deploy undercover operatives who will attempt to gain entry to your organization and the critical/sensitive areas within, by any means necessary, in an effort to test the efficacy of your security apparatus. This process has proven extremely constructive in rapid hardening of an establishment’s security operations.
Operational Security Officers (security guards)
- The Edward Davis Company can supplement our clients’ security efforts by deploying and overseeing both armed and unarmed law enforcement professionals to implement security control measures at designated locations. The Edward Davis Company can provide all labor, supervision, management facilities, tools, equipment and supplies.
- Our Security Officers have held watch over construction projects spanning multiple states, coordinating with multiple jurisdictions and regulatory agencies. They’ve escorted foreign dignitaries from door to door, protected Presidents, designed and overseen the execution of security plans for some of the largest public events in the United States, secured simultaneous emergency response efforts across entire cities and towns.
In-House Security Operations Management
Director of Security
- The Edward Davis Company can install a full-time Director of Security to provide subject matter expertise to company leadership in the governance infrastructure of their entire enterprise.
Full-Time Security Officer Workforce
Implementation, Oversight, Management and Maintenance of Systems
- The Edward Davis Company can be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of your entire cannabis establishment and its assets, implementing and overseeing all retail, cultivation and corporate facilities’ security operations and security personnel, ensuring effective management systems have been implemented, and maintaining those systems to most effectively protect assets, earning capacity, continuity of business and the reputation of your organization.
Contact The Edward Davis Company
Our team provides security services nationwide. For more information on our security services, contact The Edward Davis Company via our online contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also get in contact with us through via phone call by calling 617) 720-6250.