The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted every aspect of our daily lives. This has caused instability in families and businesses across the globe. Enterprises have to quickly adapt to fluid shelter-in-place and stay-at-home orders/advisories. Executives and company leaders will soon have to decide when and how to safely return to operations as these orders and advisories are modified. The Edward Davis Company (EDC) Advisory Team is working with our clients to provide real-time solutions to the dynamic challenges facing business leaders as a result of COVID-19. Our team has used our decades of crisis experience to craft immediate responses to this emerging crisis. In the last six weeks, we’ve developed unique understanding and provided direction to small businesses and global corporations alike.
How The Edward Davis Company Helps Businesses
The EDC Advisory Team provides crisis management consulting services to entities across the globe. We have determined that even the most comprehensive business plans are insufficient to manage this crisis. Leveraging emerging intelligence and rapid nimble direction is the hallmark of our firm.
- Crisis Response
- Staffing and Facilitating a Corporate Command Center
- Due Diligence
- Intelligence Monitoring and Data Analysis
- After-Action Analysis
- Policy/Plan Review and Development
- Table Top Exercises
- Management and Staff Training
- Audits/Quality Control
We track and interpret all relevant executive and public health orders at the federal, state, county, and municipal levels.
The EDC Team works with specialists from the below agencies to craft forward-looking strategies in this new environment. Our team consists of former officials from:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Former Department of Homeland Security
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency
- Centers for Disease Control
- Local government and law enforcement agencies
- Medical doctors specializing in Emergency Management
- Crisis Response and Continuity Public Relations/Crisis Response Consultants